Regional Workshop on Accreditation of Engineering Education, Qualifications and Mobility of Engineers in Asia Pacific and Africa on 27 May 2015 in Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Engineering Education in China by Prof Wu Qidi, President CEAAA
- South-South Cooperation on Accreditation of Engineering Education Qualifications and Mobility of Engineers in Asia Pacific and Africa by Dr Shahbaz Khan, Officer in Charge, UNESCO Office, Jakarta
- Accreditation of Engineering Programs in Nigeria: The COREN Experience by Engr Kashim A. Ali, President, COREN
- Engineers’ Accreditation and Mobility in Tanzania and East Africa by Eng. Benedict Mukama
- Recent Development in International Engineering Accreditation and Harmonisation of the Accreditation System in Asia and pacific Region by prof Dr John Li, President CIE and Dr Mandy Liu, Deputy Executive Director IEET
- Overview of Engineer Mobility, Accreditation and FEIAP Engineering Education Guidelines by Prof Dr Chuah Hean Teik, FEIAP President