Frame work for FEIAP Green Product Listing
FEIAP Green Product listing is a product database that aims to link manufactures and suppliers of green products to, Engineers, Architects and Users.
The listings provide a convenient source of technical information and benchmarks on green products.
MANAGEMENT OF GREEN PRODUCT LISTING
The green product listing guide will be managed by the Standing Committee on Environment.
1. A Green Product Accreditation Committee (GPAC) Consisting of members from the FEIAP Standing Committee on Environment will carry out assessment of application for listing.
2. The FEIAP Secretariat will support the GPAC on all administrative and fundamental matters.
3. The GPAC reports to the FEIAP Standing Committee on Environment.
Requirements for Listing
1. Green products that are approved by the individual FEIAP member economy’s accreditation system will be deemed to be acceptable for listing.
2. Only Green Products are allowed to be listed.
3. Green Products are classify according to the following categories.
a. Energy Efficiency
b. Water Efficiency
c. Environment Protection
d. Indoor Environment Quality
e. Sustainable Operation and Management
f. Other Green Features / Innovation
4. The following documents are required to be submitted with the application for listing.
a. Product Brochure
b. Product Photograph
c. Product Environment Certification
d. Production Test Reports
e. Advertisement Image
f. Acknowledgement by applicant’s respective FEIAP member economy
5. Each application is for one product only.
6. Green Products that are not from any of the FEIAP member economy or Green Products that are never previously certified by any agencies could still make an application for listing.
However, the GPAC will appoint a panel of specialist to carry out the assessment. All cost incurred by the panel of specialist shall be borne by the applicant.
Terms and Conditions for Listing
1. Applicants shall grant FEIAP a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, publish and reproduce the content provided including the name, logo, trademarks and brands to the extent necessary for product listing and advertisement.
2. Applicant to warrant and are solely responsible for ensuring that all the content provided for the purposes for product listing is true and accurate.
3. The GPAC, FEIAP Standing Committee on Environment or FEIAP and their members assume no responsibility for errors and accuracy of the product listed.
4. Applicant shall acknowledge that the listing or advertisement of the product does not of itself amount to an endorsement or guarantee by us of the product.
5. Applicant shall indemnity, defend and hold harmless FEIAP and our members from and against any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of or in connection with any clarify demand, action or proceeding is made or commenced against any of them by any person(s) in relation to applicant product listing or advertisement or any breach or alleged breach of any of the applicant warranties or obligation.
1. Annual listing fees for each product is at US$250 per product. GPAC would from time to time review these fees.
2. 5% discount for 5 to 10 product listings.
3. 10% discount for more than 10 listings.